Planning Documents, Studies & Civil Rights Policies
CyRide is involved in many planning efforts due to federal regulations and involvements with the City of Ames, Iowa State University (ISU) and ISU's Student Government. Those plans, studies and regulated policies are documented within this portion of CyRide's website.
- Orange Route Alternatives Analysis Study
- Ames Intermodal Transportation Facility Study
- Ames Area MPO's Passenger Transportation Plan
- Ames Transportation Feasibility Study
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program & Policy
- Title VI Complaint Procedures & Statement of Policy
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Plan
- EEO Policy(pdf)
Any questions regarding these plans, studies and policies may be directed to Shari Atwood (Transit Planner) at email@example.com or by calling 515-239-5539.