Social Distance on the Bus!
Wear a Mask, Social Distance, Board at Rear Doors!
CyRide encourages all of our passengers to wear a mask and maintain social distance between the driver and other riders. Help protect our drivers and fellow riders on the bus by doing the following:
- Wear a cloth mask, if possible
- Use the back door of the bus to board (passengers can utilize the front door for those needing the ramp/lift/kneel features).
- Do not approach the transit driver after you board. (Shout out any questions to drivers or call CyRide at 515-292-1100!)
- Grab your CyRide summer brochures by the rear doors.
- Fares were suspended as of 3/19/2020 for all fixed route and Dial-A-Ride services. Enjoy your transit ride!
Let's keep our social distance from each other through this COVID-19 pandemic.