Use CyRide's email notification service to keep informed about our latest detours, events, public meetings, activities, and other information pertinent to CyRide. You can add any Service or Meeting Event to your own personal calendar (Yahoo, Google or Outlook).
- Service Events: Informs you of when break days occur alerting you to utilize a break schedule, when pass sales media goes on-sale; when summer/school year schedules begin/end, etc. You can add these events to your own personal calendar in Yahoo, Google or Outlook.
- Meeting Events: Informs you of CyRide Board Meetings, public input meetings, etc. You can add these events to your own personal calendar in Yahoo, Google or Outlook once you receive the e-mail.
- Alerts - ALL ROUTES: Informs you of ALL detours, emergency notices, closed stops that are mainly service related for all routes in our system. (No need to individually click the routes, but you'll need to click What's New if you want this information.)
- Alerts - By Route: Informs you of just the route or routes that you frequently ride. Click those routes you're interested in obtaining information about and then only information pertaining to that route will be sent your way!
- What's New: Informs you of all other CyRide newsworthy items such as upcoming meetings, events, changes regarding CyRide's policies, bus sales, construction updates, and celebrations.