CyRide 2.0 - The Next Generation of Navigating Ames
CyRide is modifying our routes and schedules for 2018 and has branded this change CyRide 2.0 - "The Next Generation of Navigating Ames!" CyRide hosted a public meeting on November 16th and provided detailed information (see links below) about these changes including draft schedules, policy changes and timing of the implementation. CyRide is in currently fine tuning the routes, policies, bus stops and schedules, based on our customers comments from an online survey which ended December 15th. Comments from this survey will be provided to CyRide's Board of Trustee's at their January 16, 2018 board meeting. Again, all routes are changing in some aspect beginning in the May 2018 or August 2018 service change, except for #8 Aqua and #21 Cardinal.
- Public Meeting (Nov. 16th) Powerpoint Presentation
- Summary of Changes By Service Change Date
- New routes include: #11 Cherry, #12 Lilac, #25 Gold and East Ames Zone service.
- Eliminated routes include: #4/4A Gray, #10 Pink, #22 Gold, #24 Silver.
- CyRide 2.0 SystemMap FINAL - 11-16-2017
- Draft Summer Schedules - To Begin May 5, 2018
- Draft School Year Schedules - To Begin August 13, 2018
- Bus Stop Changes
Based on comments from the public, CyRide staff is currently preparing the final schedules, modifying bus stops and preparing internal paperwork needed to implement the changes to schedules in 2018. CyRide 2.0 final schedules should be formally posted to the website by February 2018 for customers to view.
For questions regarding this study and the implementation thereof in 2018, please email CyRide at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515-292-1100 and ask to speak with Sheri Kyras (Transit Director) or Shari Atwood (Transit Planner).